Last updated: (02/10/2020)
Foot Fetish Tube (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.footfetishtube.net . This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Website.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Website is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Website to provide its services. In cases where this Website specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Service, comply with its legal obligations, respond to enforcement requests, protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Traffic optimization and distribution, Displaying content from external platforms and Tag Management.
For specific information about the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Displaying content from external platforms
- Tag Management
- Traffic optimization and distribution
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Website or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Website (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Our Website contains Advertising
You agree that you will view the Websites and their content unaltered and unmodified. You acknowledge and understand that you are prohibited from modifying the Websites or eliminating any of the content of the Websites, including ads. By using the Websites, you expressly agree to accept advertising served on and through the Websites and to refrain from using ad blocking software or to disable ad blocking software before visiting the Websites.
If the Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the contents, privacy policies, or practices of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of any third party site, applications, software, content, or advertising does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Further, you agree to release us from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website, content, service, or software accessed through the Websites.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this website and the action you do inside the website itself.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Site [or our mobile application], you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site [or our mobile application]. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site [or our mobile application], but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with the right to request certain information regarding our collection of personal information from California consumers. If you are a California consumer, you have a right to request the following:
(1) The categories of personal information we may have collected about you;
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information may have been collected;
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
(4) The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; and/or
(5) The specific pieces of personal information we may have collected about you.
footfetishtube.net may share personal information, such as your IP address and Device ID, and billing information with service providers solely for a business purpose pursuant to a written contract between footfetishtube.net and the service provider. footfetishtube.net service providers use the personal information as necessary to perform the business purpose stated in a written contract with the service provider.
footfetishtube.net does not “sell” your personal information as that term is defined under CCPA, however if you would like to receive further confirmation that any personal information we may have about you is not “sold” to third parties, you may contact our Data Protection Officer with your “do not sell my personal information” request as follows:
Email: [email protected]
You may also request that footfetishtube.net delete your personal information by contacting us at the email or phone number provided above. Please understand that footfetishtube.net is required by CCPA to first verify any request received prior to complying with any CCPA request.
In some instances, footfetishtube.net is not required by CCPA to delete personal information. In such instance, footfetishtube.net will notify you if your personal information was unable to be deleted for one of the permitted exceptions under CCPA.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Embedded content from other website
Who we share your data with
With nobody. Your data is safe in our database and you can request its cancellation when you want by sending an email to [email protected].
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except their username which they cannot change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information. If you want to change your username, please send an email to [email protected]
What rights do you have on your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file from the site with the personal data we have about you, including the data you have provided to us. You can also request that we delete all personal data concerning you sending an email to [email protected] This does not include data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Only visitor comments can be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
Last updated: (02/10/2020)
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Performance – cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how users engage with our content and to improve our site, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users.
- Functionality – cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you return to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience. For example, the social sharing widget embedded on certain pages of our website enables visitors to easily share content with networking and sharing platforms, if they wish.
- Advertising – cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Website. These cookies help us to improve our Website, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record the visit of a user on our Website, the pages a user has visited and the links a user has followed in order to enable us to make our Website more relevant to the users’ interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
What type of Monitoring Cookies Foot Fetish Tube use?
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our site. This analysis tool uses “cookies”, which are text files that are placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior anonymously. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google.
This information is then used to evaluate the use of visitors to the site and compile statistical reports on website activity.
– We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that help navigation around the site during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.